By Michael J. Crawley
Hugely winning and renowned textual content featuring an in depth and entire advisor for all R users
The R language is famous as the most strong and versatile statistical software program applications, allowing clients to use many statistical thoughts that may be most unlikely with no such software program to assist enforce such huge facts units. R has turn into a vital device for knowing and conducting research.
- Features complete color textual content and wide pictures throughout.
- Introduces a transparent constitution with numbered part headings to aid readers find details extra efficiently.
- Looks on the evolution of R during the last 5 years.
- Features a brand new bankruptcy on Bayesian research and Meta-Analysis.
- Presents an absolutely revised and up-to-date bibliography and reference section.
- Is supported through an accompanying site permitting examples from the textual content to be run via the user.
Praise for the 1st edition:
‘…if you're an R person or wannabe R person, this article is the person who will be in your shelf. The breadth of issues coated is unsurpassed in terms of texts on facts research in R.’ (The American Statistician, August 2008)
‘The High-level software program language of R is surroundings criteria in quantitative research. And now anyone can familiarize yourself with it due to The R Book…’ (Professional Pensions, July 2007)